New sibling to the longest running & most established art festival on the eastern side of Summit County! Last year was an amazing success. We knew Summit County was hungry for a new show but boy! did they love it!
This is a fine art and fine craft show that will run in the core downtown area of historic Dillon, CO. We will be accepting a maximum of 75 artists for this show. The dates for the show have been chosen carefully as Labor day weekend is one of the town’s busiest. We are excited to build on our continuing success in Summit county and we are again committing all of our resources to making this a success.
Three benefits you should consider:
1. The Dillon Farmer's Market (the most successful and massively attended market in Summit County) will run on the Friday of the show. It is two blocks from the art festival and the spill over on Friday is tremendous.
2. We are running the show on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday but NOT on Monday. Do a show but get home Sunday night to beat the traffic and have Labor Day Monday with your family! I am looking forward to that too!
3. If you are familiar with CCM Events, you know that our marketing is second to none. We will be employing all of our marketing strategies and promotions AND we again will once again have our charitable component to draw even bigger crowds. More on that soon!
Now here's more about the area, town, and show...
Summit County Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the world and is a perfect setting for the art festival. The county includes the cities of Dillon, Silverthorne, Frisco, and Breckenridge and has an average home value of $601,169. The area includes both home-owners and visitors from Colorado and around the world.
Located on the eastern shore of Lake Dillon, this area has one of the most beautiful settings in Summit County. The area also features Dillon Marina which has the world’s highest yacht club. 70 miles west of Denver www.townofdillon.com
104 Village Pl, Dillon, CO 80435
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A) The application fee is $30 and is non-refundable. You must pay $30 for each juried category in the show. Example: If a person wants to apply in both Painting and Jewelry, pay $30 twice for the application fee. Only the categories accepted by the Jury may be displayed.
B) The space fee for this year’s show is $345. Your credit card will be charged immediately for application fees but will be charged for booth/corner fees only if you are accepted.
C) Corner spaces may be requested for $60.The corners will be awarded on a first come basis at the discretion of the show director.
D) No refunds for cancellations after acceptance. --- NO EXCEPTIONS.
10 x 10 feet. All spaces are outside. No inside or covered spaces are available. No electricity available.
DEADLINES & NOTIFICATIONS
• Application Deadline - April 16th
• Notifications - May 1st
• All withdrawals from the jury process must be in writing before April 17th. After April 17th if you are accepted, you will be charged for your spot.
All forms of original fine art and fine crafts. Painting, Sculpture, Metal, Glass, Printmaking/Drawing, Ceramics, Mixed Media, Jewelry, Wood, Fiber and Photography.
IMAGES & REQUIREMENTS
4 digital images of your work and 1 image of your display. The 5th image must be an image of your display that should include the same kind of work shown in the other four images. Images must be only of the work and category to be displayed (if you wish to display more than one category, you must jury 4 images of each category and be accepted in each category applied for).
The Artist must be present to exhibit and exhibit only their own original work - No Exceptions. A Picture ID will be required at check-in. Reps will be asked to leave with forfeiture of fees. No buy/sell. Artists must design and craft all the work. Only white tents are allowed.